Information

Killarney Country Club formerly known as The Transvaal Automobile Club (TAC), was formed in 1903 to foster 'automobilism'. This was its primary function until 1930, when the duties of 'protecting, fostering and promoting motor interests' was passed to The Automobile Association of South Africa. In 1916 the club moved to Cooke's Farm in Killarney and from then on developed its sporting and social facilities. In 1970, as a result of the requirements of the Johannesburg City Council for the North-South Expressway, the club moved to its present situation in Houghton where it has a lease until 2040. Killarney Country Club is one of the most prestigious clubs in Johannesburg, strategically situated near the M1 Motorway, has ample parking, good security and offers many outstanding facilities.


Activities

  Bowls
  Food
  General routes
  Golf
  Gymnasium
  Health and wellness
  Music
  Other
  Pubs and bars
  Snooker and pool
  Squash
  Tennis

Contact Details

   27 11 442 7411
   (011) 447 5430
   Email Us
   -26.2041028, 28.0473051
   60 Fifth Street
Lower Houghton
Johannesburg
2196
Add-heart Created with Sketch. 0 people added this to their favourites




Please log in to review this item